Introduction to Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- Feed particle size: ≤ 800mm
- Processing capacity: 30-800t/h
- Applications: Various ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, cement, chemical, construction and other industries.
- Applicable materials: materials with a side length of 100 to 500 mm and a compressive strength of up to 350 MPa. Limestone, coal gangue, river pebbles, granite, iron ore, etc.
Hydraulic Cone Crusher working principle
The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to break up materials. When the machine is working, the rotor rotates at a high speed under the driving of the motor. When the material enters the action area of the hammer, it collides with the hammer on the rotor, and then is thrown to the counter-attack device to break again, and then from the counter-liner. The bomb returns to the hammer action zone and is broken again. This process is repeated, and the material is repeatedly broken into the first, second and third counter-attack chambers until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the discharge port. Adjusting the gap between the counter frame and the rotor can achieve the purpose of changing the material discharge size and material shape.
Hydraulic Cone Crusher features
- Energy efficient. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher has a large feed port, high crushing chamber, high material hardness, large block size and less product powder.
- The product size is good. The gap between the counterattack plate and the plate hammer can be conveniently adjusted, and the particle size of the discharge is effectively controlled, and the particle shape is good.
- Unique structure. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is compact in structure, strong in machine rigidity, and has a large moment of inertia in the rotor.
- The comprehensive benefits are high. High chrome plate hammer, anti-impact, anti-wear, impact