Example of maintenance of parts of Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine
The Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine is a device used in many production lines, and the repairing of its parts is also common. The maintenance of the spring device, the removal of the grinding door cover and the replacement of the grinding roller cover are described below.
Maintenance of Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine spring device
- 1. Remove the sealed air pipe from the spring device and loosen the nut of the roller tie rod bolt.
- 2. Use the hydraulic preloading device to eliminate the preload of the spring.
- 3. Make necessary maintenance on the spring device.
- 4. After the overhaul, install the spring device and adjust the gap between the grinding roller and the grinding bowl liner, the loading bolt and the grinding head.
Removal of the grinding door
The Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine roll cover and spring unit are usually removed as one part.
- 1. Remove the sealed air duct from the roller trunnion and spring device.
- 2. Loosen the tie rod nut from the roller tie rod bolt, loosen the spring preload, and then disassemble the corresponding parts as needed.
- 3. Loosen the tie rod nut to create a gap of about 100, push the rod bolt to remove the gap generated by the nut, remove the flange of the door frame flange, and slowly lift the grinding roller hole cover vertically. The lifting distance is about 300 or so, until the grinding The sleeve is placed on the bowl.
- 4. Remove the hexagonal screws that connect the grinding door cover to the separator body.
- 5. Lift the grinding door from the separator body and place it in a safe and convenient place.
Replacement of the grinding roller sleeve of Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine
The replacement of the grinding roller sleeve can be carried out on the Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine at the position where the grinding roller device is turned out, or the grinding roller grinding sleeve and the shaft assembly can be removed and moved to a convenient place. The removed mill sleeve and shaft assembly must be placed on a clean, safe site.
- 1. Remove the roller door cover.
- 2. Turn the grinding roller out.
- 3. Remove the roller sleeve.
- 4. After replacing the new roller sleeve, turn the grinding roller into it.
- 5. Check the amount of lubricating oil with the oil level gauge on the grinding roller head of the Calcium Carbonate Making Powder Machine. Add lubricant as needed and install the pipe plug.
- 6. Clean the area around the filler pipe at the head of the grinding roller. Reinstall the roller door cover.
- 7. Adjust the gap between the grinding roller and the grinding bowl liner, the loading bolt and the grinding head to the specified value.